Sea transport has a number of advantages and one of them is that such carriage is effected to the regions, where due to the lack of infrastructure it is impossible (difficult) to deliver the goods by road or by rail.
Azov Shiprepair Yard (“SRZ”Ltd) bears transportation by sea to the main ports of Europe, Near East, North and East Africa, South and North America.
Efficient and continuous vessels handling operations are provided due to the complex of technical and technological facilities and objects:
WATER AREA of the yard – 110 ths.sq.m.
5 cargo BERTHS with total length 600 meters
8 GANTRIES with hoisting capacity of 5-40 tons
Floating crane “Astrakhan-5” with hoisting capacity up to 60 tons
1. “Railroad / motor transport - warehouse”
- 2000/3000 tons per day (general and bulk cargoes)
- 1500 / 2000 tons per day (unitized and not-packed cargoes)
2. “Warehouse – ship’s board”:
- 3500 tons per day (general and bulk cargoes)
- 2000 tons per day (unitized and not-packed cargoes)
-general cargoes (square billets, coils, wire rod)
-bulk cargoes (pig iron, coal, iron ore concentrate, coke, grain, fertilizers)
-unitized cargoes (cargoes in FIBC, bags, palletized cargo)
-oversized and heavy equipment